The journey to end poverty for good begins with a child. Therefore, these are our work objectives.
- Develop and implement training courses and seminars that enhance human development in all areas of knowledge.
- Bring training to areas with difficult access. Mainly indigenous areas.
- Seek support, which translates into scholarships, courses and seminars.
- Creation of school supply banks for indigenous areas and poor communities.
Refugees and Migrants
- Train refugees. In this way, they can have access to decent jobs through the Foundation’s courses and with the assistance of educational institutions.
- Provide free legal assistance to refugee claimants.
- Provide assistance in all aspects to refugees and refugee applicants.
- Provide health and food assistance to migrants.
- Help promote tourism in rural and indigenous areas to serve as a source of income for its inhabitants.
- Develop educational training programs in tourism, which catapult the tourism potential of the communities.
People With Disabilities
- Create programs and promote projects that improve the quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Provide free legal assistance to people with some type of disability, through our volunteer advisers.
- Fight against poverty, through our various community projects and individually.
- Encourage the development of sport in order to improve the living conditions of the inhabitants.
- Develop and collaborate in environmental programs, in order to protect and safeguard flora and fauna.
- Promote art in all its manifestations, mainly in low-income communities and indigenous areas.
- Create and disseminate programs that contribute to the well-being and good health of animals.
- Attract national and international professional volunteers in all fields that contribute to the development of the inhabitants of communities at social risk.
- Collaborate internationally in programs of human, cultural, environmental development, disaster relief, through alliances with foundations, schools and non-governmental organizations of the country where the project is developed.
This is your foundation, help us implement all our projects and programs. With your donation you will be sponsoring our work.